5 BASIC CARE INSTRUCTIONS
MAKE YOUR AUTUMN FOOTWEAR LAST A LONG TIME
It’s no secret that you need to change the way you care for your footwear during the autumn. Take care of your shoes properly; they will look good, and you will considerably extend their life.
- As soon as you arrive home, make sure you start the process of cleaning immediately; before the dirt is absorbed into the leather, nubuck or suede. This will make cleaning them much easier;
- On rainy days treat your shoes with a water repellent 20 minutes before going out. This will protect the shoes and your feet inside;
- Dry your shoes naturally; it is important they air dry;
- You should never force dry your shoes with a heater, as this can spoil the finish. If they are very wet, then you can use a special dryer, but it’s best to remove the insoles first;
- Use high-quality polishes and creams; make sure they are suitable for the color and material.
Following these 5 steps will ensure you are able to enjoy your autumn shoes for several seasons.
ON TOP BACK